The Spires Collection
Sign up for information
Job Description: Front of House (Aberdeen)
Full-time hours are 37.5 per week.
Position Objective:- To ensure that all guests receive the highest levels of service and ensure the quality of our accommodation and equipment is presented at a consistently high standard in keeping with The Spires Brand Standards.
- Guest Payments: Pre-authorising guest payments on day of arrival from guest folder forms report, dealing with any payment card issues, issuing payment card letter to guests, completing transactions on day of departure from invoices ensuring that details on invoice are correct, end of day reconciliation to ensure that there are no discrepancies between payments received and today’s departure report.
- Dealing with routine guest queries such as use of apartment equipment, check out procedures and local information.
- Ensuring express check in material is prepared accurately. Preparation of arrival letters, guest registration forms for guest who have not yet registered, documenting keys issued.
- Ensuring that cleaning standards are maintained and are in keeping with the companies brand standard. Ensuring that a complete inventory check is completed prior to any guest arrival and that any missing or damaged items are replaced. Completing housekeepers’ daily time sheets.
- Checking departures and documenting any damage, missing keys or missing inventory and reporting to the assistant manager. Allocating work to the housekeeping team on a Saturday to ensure all turnarounds and services are completed.
- Running the Special Requirements report and ensuring that all special requirements e.g. breakfast, cots, z beds etc are placed within guests suites for arrival.
- Identifying routine maintenance issues and documenting within the CRM, handling minor issues such as replacement light bulbs on discovery. Liaising with assistant manager over larger maintenance issues.
- Completing post arrival guest satisfaction calls to ensure that all guests are enjoying their stay and to identify any potential issues with a view to their timeous resolution.
- Monitoring housekeeping and apartment inventory stock levels and collating any required stock requirement and passing to Assistant Manager.
- Managing petty cash float and documenting any purchases.
- Participation in the duty manager rota for out of hours guest assistance and you will be required to attend any call outs at your location.
- Ensuring that reception area is kept clean, well presented and fully stocked with guest materials.
- General office administration.
- Other tasks as may from time to time be reasonably expected by management.
- Salary: £6.41 per hour. Out of hours call-outs paid at 1.5 times basic hourly rate.
- Post holder will be required to work Saturdays.
- Holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum inclusive of public holidays.
- Company contributory pension scheme available to join after 3 months.
- Position reports to the Accommodation Manager based on-site.
- The position will be based in the Aberdeen office but some travel to visit our other locations may be required.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Post holder must be able to reach the Aberdeen premises within 30 minutes to attend out of hours call-outs. Post holder can use taxi if not a car owner.
Please forward c.v to email@example.com. Closing date: 8th July 2014
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES ADMINISTRATOR
The main objective of this role is to support the National Sales Manager in promoting The Spires, a serviced suite provider currently operating in Aberdeen, Birmingham and Glasgow ensuring that optimal occupancy levels and revenues are achieved.
The company’s vision is to be the leading serviced apartment operator in the UK. To achieve this we need to expand into other cities and the sales administrator will play a key role in this.
- Creating and administrating sales campaigns – these campaigns may be on industry sectors and sub-sectors (e.g. banking or construction companies), or by customer type (e.g. serviced apartment agents or leisure guests), or customer behaviour (e.g. not stayed in last 6 months)
- Development of new corporate business by identifying potential clients, finding the appropriate contact and then arranging a sales appointment for the National Sales Manager.
- To develop a corporate customer database for new locations prior to opening.
- To identify and make contact with corporate customers who have already stayed with us but who booked through a third party channel with the aim of converting them to book direct in the future.
- To maintain and manipulate our database to improve the success of our email campaigns by effective targeting of our customers.
- To assist the National Sales Manager in all administrative tasks e.g. scanning all business cards received at a Trade Show into the database and administrating the resultant campaigns
- We use Microsoft Customer Relationship Management – a key responsibility will be to make best use of this extremely powerful tool.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of competitors both in the local markets and nationally. Competitors including hotels and other serviced apartment, suite-hotel, apart-hotel operations.
- Any other reasonable task which management may ask you to carry out.
Holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum inclusive of public holidays.
Hours of Work: 8.30am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Company contributory pension scheme available to join after 3 months.
Position reports to the National Sales Manager based on-site.
The position will be based in Aberdeen, but travel and working at our other locations may be required.